After raucous victory celebrations, Philadelphia Eagles fans will again take to the streets — and live streams — Thursday to watch a Super Bowl parade celebrating the Eagles’ first-ever Super Bowl championship.
The Eagles secured their first-ever Super Bowl win on Sunday with a nail-biting 41-33 win over the New England Patriots. Backup Eagles quarterback Nick Foles, who had almost retired from football, was named the Super Bowl MVP.
Turnout for the Eagles Super Bowl parade is expected to be massive, with organizers reportedly preparing for as many as 2 million elated revelers.
Here’s what you need to know to watch the Eagles parade in person or via live stream:
Eagles Parade Live Stream
The Super Bowl parade’s scheduled start time is at 11 a.m. E.T. You can watch a live stream of the Eagles parade above.
Eagles Parade Route
The Philadelphia parade route starts at the Sports Complex in South Philadelphia that is home to the Eagles’ Lincoln Financial Field and other sports arenas, heads north toward City Hall via Broad Street, then turns west to travel up the Benjamin Franklin Parkway to the iconic Rocky steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
Fans turned up early to stake out spots along the Eagles Super Bowl parade’s route, according to ESPN, with some even camping overnight in tents along Broad Street.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer