Although Jenner and rapper Travis Scott welcomed the baby, their first child, on February 1, PEOPLE reports, Jenner waited nearly a week to post her first photo of the new addition to their family: a close-up shot of the baby clutching her finger.
In 2017, the title of most-liked photo on Instagram went to Beyoncé, whose surprise pregnancy announcement of her twins Rumi and Sir Carter took the top spot, much to the delight of the Internet. As of February 2018, it had garnered 11.2 million likes.
See Kylie’s Instagram post below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Cady Lang at firstname.lastname@example.org