Although Jenner and rapper Travis Scott welcomed the baby, their first child, on February 1, PEOPLE reports, Jenner waited nearly a week to post her first photo of the new addition to their family: a close-up shot of the baby clutching her finger.
In 2017, the title of most-liked photo on Instagram went to Beyoncé, whose surprise pregnancy announcement of her twins Rumi and Sir Carter took the top spot, much to the delight of the Internet. As of February 2018, it had garnered 11.2 million likes.
See Kylie’s Instagram post below.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science