A Boston restaurant is offering a major dinner deal for anyone looking to pop the question this Valentine’s Day.
Pauli’s, a North End restaurant, is offering a $3,000 version of their Big Boy burger that comes with an engagement ring in the bun. The ring is a Neil Lane engagement ring with a 7/8 carat rock in a 14k gold band set with round diamonds, according to the restaurant.
While Pauli’s owner Paul Barker told the AP that there are no confirmed orders for this Valentine’s Day special, those who are interested in getting a burger with an engagement ring side should put in an order for up 48 hrs. before they dine.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart