No, “fetch” is still not happening.
That’s the word from Lindsay Lohan — Cady Heron herself — in a new video with W Magazine. Lohan graciously reenacted eight different iconic lines from Mean Girls, the seminal teen movie by Tina Fey in the clip, helping us relive the early oughts as only Lohan herself can.
From the distinctive fragrance of a baby prostitute to that sneaky nonexistent limit, Lohan takes us back to a time when Rachel McAdams, Amanda Seyfried and Lacey Chabert were all just young actors joining together in one of the great comic ensembles of the era. But even in 2018 Wednesdays are, of course, still for wearing pink.
Lohan, meanwhile, is at the beginning of something of a comeback. While she lives primarily in Dubai, she’s focused on soon launching a beauty brand, a fashion line, and a collection of candles, according to the accompanying W Magazine interview. She’s also expanding her self-titled nightclub enterprise. And while the Mean Girls reunion she’s actively sought out on social media still seems far from happening as far as fans know. Luckily, she’s giving fans what they want with these reenactments.
Watch the video below.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow