Such was the clamor of Game of Thrones fans tuning in to watch the premiere of season four on Sunday evening that HBO Go once again crashed.
Less than a month after the channel’s streaming service broke down during the finale of True Detective, subscribers were once more left frustrated by the message “Fatal error” when the hit fantasy show resumed.
The premiere debuted at 9 p.m. EST, and many problems were reportedly fixed just an hour later, but social media was still filled with complaints, as fans yearned to hear the fallout from the infamous “Red Wedding” climax of series three.
MORE: Read our recap of the episode (spoiler alert)
More Must-Reads From TIME
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement