It seems fame only gets you so far.
Kevin Hart was blocked by security when he attempted to climb onto the podium following the Eagles’ Super Bowl win last night.
The Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle actor and lifelong Eagles fan was caught on-camera when he tried to get past security.
Hart also swore on NFL Network during a post-game interview with Eagles defensive lineman Fletcher Cox.
“Philadelphia’s a great city,” Hart said, interrupting the interview. “I thought, I hope this is an example of what we can do. We gave a f–k … ooh. I’m out.”
Realizing his mistake, Hart is seen dropping his microphone before tripping as he leaves.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror