It seems fame only gets you so far.
Kevin Hart was blocked by security when he attempted to climb onto the podium following the Eagles’ Super Bowl win last night.
The Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle actor and lifelong Eagles fan was caught on-camera when he tried to get past security.
Hart also swore on NFL Network during a post-game interview with Eagles defensive lineman Fletcher Cox.
“Philadelphia’s a great city,” Hart said, interrupting the interview. “I thought, I hope this is an example of what we can do. We gave a f–k … ooh. I’m out.”
Realizing his mistake, Hart is seen dropping his microphone before tripping as he leaves.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023