A teaser for Disney and Lucasfilm’s Solo: A Star Wars Story landed in the midst of the Super Bowl Sunday, setting Twitter alight ahead of the release of the full-length trailer. The film is set to premiere on May 25.
The latest installment of the decades-spanning space saga stars Alden Ehrenreich as a young Han Solo, the co-pilot of the Millennium Falcon spacecraft played by Harrison Ford in Star Wars episodes past.
The action centers on the adventures of a young Solo and his furry co-pilot Chewbacca before they joined the Rebellion. That includes dealings with the smooth-talking smuggler Lando Calrissian, played by actor and Grammy Award-winning musician Donald Glover. Thandie Newton, Emilia Clarke and Woody Harrelson also appear in the film.
Reviews were something of a mixed bag, but there’s certainly a lot of buzz about the forthcoming full trailer. Here’s what a few Twitter users had to say:
A full-length trailer will be shown on Good Morning America Monday. Check out the teaser above.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time