Following the release of the four-page memo from House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes, President Donald Trump said on Twitter that he has been completely vindicated in the Russia investigation.
“This memo totally vindicates ‘Trump’ in probe. But the Russian Witch Hunt goes on and on. Their was no Collusion and there was no Obstruction (the word now used because, after one year of looking endlessly and finding NOTHING, collusion is dead). This is an American disgrace!” Trump tweeted Saturday morning.
However, others have noted that the Russia investigation stretches beyond what was detailed in the newly public memo. Many of the details surrounding the case also remain classified despite the release of the memo.
Trump ordered the release of the GOP memo, despite objections from the FBI, which noted “grave concerns” about its accuracy.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate