President Donald Trump clapped at his own State of the Union, and his internet critics couldn’t resist taking a few shots.
As Trump punctuated his first State of the Union address to Congress with applause, a nearby microphone amplified his own clapping.
Hillary Clinton’s former running mate Sen. Tim Kaine also got a taste of the internet’s jokes for his clapping, but the sound of Trump’s hands was the major talking point.
See a sampling of the reactions below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now