In a joint Super Bowl commercial for Doritos and Mountain Dew that was released on Tuesday, the 80-year-old actor delivers an epic lip-sync performance of Missy’s perennial hit “Get Ur Freak On” in a head-to-head rap battle against Game of Thrones legend Peter Dinklage.
After Dinklage throws down Busta Rhymes’ speedy verse from “Look At Me Now” to promote Doritos’ new Blaze flavor, Freeman comes through with his rendition of “Get Ur Freak On” to get fans hype for Mountain Dew Ice. The star-studded spot also features cameos from Busta and Missy themselves, who appear in portraits inside the Doritos-Mountain Dew mansion to egg on the rapper rookies.
Who doesn’t want to see Tyrion Lannister and Lucius Fox spit fire and ice at each other?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time