In a joint Super Bowl commercial for Doritos and Mountain Dew that was released on Tuesday, the 80-year-old actor delivers an epic lip-sync performance of Missy’s perennial hit “Get Ur Freak On” in a head-to-head rap battle against Game of Thrones legend Peter Dinklage.
After Dinklage throws down Busta Rhymes’ speedy verse from “Look At Me Now” to promote Doritos’ new Blaze flavor, Freeman comes through with his rendition of “Get Ur Freak On” to get fans hype for Mountain Dew Ice. The star-studded spot also features cameos from Busta and Missy themselves, who appear in portraits inside the Doritos-Mountain Dew mansion to egg on the rapper rookies.
Who doesn’t want to see Tyrion Lannister and Lucius Fox spit fire and ice at each other?
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List