Marvel’s Black Panther is one of this year’s most eagerly anticipated films and judging from the rave early reviews it’s garnered from critics after its world premiere in Los Angeles last night, it looks like it’s definitely bound to be a hit.
However, it wasn’t just critics that were enthralled with the film’s premiere — fans of the upcoming film were equally enamored with the event’s regal purple carpet, where the Black Panther stars like Chadwick Boseman, Lupita Nyong’o, and Michael B. Jordan and guests like Issa Rae and Janelle Monáe who walked it, wholly embraced the requested dress code of “royal attire.”
As might be expected, fans had all of the feelings about the night’s unique looks, many of which were or paid homage to looks, and took to the Internet to share them accordingly.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time