Prince William and Kate Middleton enjoyed lunch with the Swedish royal family on the first day of their royal tour of Sweden and Norway.
The couple posed for photos with the family ahead of the lunch, which was hosted by King Car KVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia. Crown Princess Victoria and husband Prince Daniel also joined for lunch.
The British royals will take a walk through Stockholm after lunch, along with Victoria and Daniel, to see the Nobel Musuem and Ark Des, a museum about architecture, People reports. Will and Kate will then attend a black tie dinner at the British ambassador’s residence, where members of the Swedish royal family and government will join them, including Prime Minister Stefan Löfven. Actors Stellen Skarsgård and Alicia Vikander also expected to attend.
See photos of Will and Kate’s visit with the Swedish royal family below.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up