Prince William and Kate Middleton enjoyed lunch with the Swedish royal family on the first day of their royal tour of Sweden and Norway.
The couple posed for photos with the family ahead of the lunch, which was hosted by King Car KVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia. Crown Princess Victoria and husband Prince Daniel also joined for lunch.
The British royals will take a walk through Stockholm after lunch, along with Victoria and Daniel, to see the Nobel Musuem and Ark Des, a museum about architecture, People reports. Will and Kate will then attend a black tie dinner at the British ambassador’s residence, where members of the Swedish royal family and government will join them, including Prime Minister Stefan Löfven. Actors Stellen Skarsgård and Alicia Vikander also expected to attend.
See photos of Will and Kate’s visit with the Swedish royal family below.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror