Prince William and Kate Middleton enjoyed lunch with the Swedish royal family on the first day of their royal tour of Sweden and Norway.
The couple posed for photos with the family ahead of the lunch, which was hosted by King Car KVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia. Crown Princess Victoria and husband Prince Daniel also joined for lunch.
The British royals will take a walk through Stockholm after lunch, along with Victoria and Daniel, to see the Nobel Musuem and Ark Des, a museum about architecture, People reports. Will and Kate will then attend a black tie dinner at the British ambassador’s residence, where members of the Swedish royal family and government will join them, including Prime Minister Stefan Löfven. Actors Stellen Skarsgård and Alicia Vikander also expected to attend.
See photos of Will and Kate’s visit with the Swedish royal family below.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow