The singer-songwriter, who is nominated for two Grammys, gave a performance of her songs “Joanne” and “Million Reasons”—and during the set, she said directly into the mic, “Time’s up.”
In the wake of the #MeToo fallout, a number of entertainers throughout the music and film industries have unified to call out sexual harassment and abuse in the workplace. A legal fund established in support of victims has raised more than $19 million on GoFundMe so far.
Gaga additionally pinned a white rose to her garb as an act of solidarity with the #MeToo and Time’s Up movements. A number of stars could be seen on the Grammys red carpet wearing the same pin.
Gaga was nominated for Best Pop Solo Performance for “Million Reasons” as well as Best Pop Vocal Album for Joanne.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer