It’s a big night for Lil Uzi Vert at the 60th Annual Grammy Awards: The rapper is nominated for Best New Artist, as well as Best Rap Performance for his featured turn on “Bad and Boujee” with Migos. But when E!’s Giuliana Rancic got to chatting with him on the red carpet, the Philly rapper didn’t have a ton to say, shrugging off most of her questions. Finally, he shared some very relatable plans for after the hubbub of the Grammys dies down.
“What’s next for you?” Rancic asked him.
“Waking up. Eating some pop tarts,” Uzi responded, totally blasé.
Unsurprisingly, Lil Uzi Vert has won the internet’s heart with this man-of-the-people response to this awkward red carpet questioning.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up