Okay, we know you’re probably over the whole April Fools’ Day prank thing, almost a week after it happened, but this one is incredibly clever and awkward and hilarious no matter the date. A group of students decided to prank their instructor, after he established a policy that if a student’s phone rings during class, he or she must answer it on speakerphone, no matter the consequences.
The best part of the prank is the professor’s reaction. Watch above.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.