It’s a well-established fact that Susan Sarandon isn’t afraid of making a statement, whether that means letting Twitter users know that she was having the “worst time” at the 2016 DNC or in the case of Sunday night, taking to the 2018 Screen Actors Guild Awards red carpet to stun viewers with some serious glamour with a sequined gown and a pair of very fabulous sunglasses.
Sarandon, who walked the red carpet alongside her Thelma & Louise co-star Geena Davis, sagely protected herself from the bright sun pounding down, with a pair of mirrored shades that nicely complemented her glittering navy blue gown. As might be expected, the Internet had plenty of feelings about Sarandon’s bold look and took to Twitter to share them.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022