It’s a well-established fact that Susan Sarandon isn’t afraid of making a statement, whether that means letting Twitter users know that she was having the “worst time” at the 2016 DNC or in the case of Sunday night, taking to the 2018 Screen Actors Guild Awards red carpet to stun viewers with some serious glamour with a sequined gown and a pair of very fabulous sunglasses.
Sarandon, who walked the red carpet alongside her Thelma & Louise co-star Geena Davis, sagely protected herself from the bright sun pounding down, with a pair of mirrored shades that nicely complemented her glittering navy blue gown. As might be expected, the Internet had plenty of feelings about Sarandon’s bold look and took to Twitter to share them.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now