In a simple post on her personal app on Friday, Kim simply listed the name “Chicago West” as the new moniker for their baby girl. The name can be interpreted as a sweet tribute to the city that Kanye grew up in and references frequently and lovingly in his music.
Chicago, who was born on Monday via surrogate, is the third child for Kim and Kanye, who already have a daughter, 4-year-old North and a son, 2-year-old Saint.
As might be expected, the Internet had plenty of opinions about the newest Kardashian-West offspring and took to the web to share them.
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year