In a simple post on her personal app on Friday, Kim simply listed the name “Chicago West” as the new moniker for their baby girl. The name can be interpreted as a sweet tribute to the city that Kanye grew up in and references frequently and lovingly in his music.
Chicago, who was born on Monday via surrogate, is the third child for Kim and Kanye, who already have a daughter, 4-year-old North and a son, 2-year-old Saint.
As might be expected, the Internet had plenty of opinions about the newest Kardashian-West offspring and took to the web to share them.
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time