1. Children have pretty flexible ideas about gender identity. Maybe we can learn from them.
By Joan Brasher at Vanderbilt University
2. Levels of this hormone can reveal when we want to overeat.
By Johns Hopkins Medicine
3. There’s nothing wrong with searching for ways to fight aging.
By Laurie Zoloth in Cosmos
4. Americans aren’t really worried about war with North Korea. Here’s why.
By David Barno and Nora Bensahel at War on the Rocks
5. What does the Hawaii false alarm tell us about the horrors of human error?
By Paul McLeary in the Atlantic
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement