Dubbed Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, the iOS and Android game — which will be released by Portkey Games this spring — allows players to create their own Hogwarts student and experience life at the magical school. Players will be able to learn spells and magical skills, attend classes with famed professors like Hagrid, Snape and McGonagall, befriend other students, duel rivals and more.
“The game is set in the time between Harry Potter’s birth and his enrollment at Hogwarts, when Nymphadora Tonks and Bill Weasley were students,” developer Jam City said in a press release. “You will join one of the four Houses before progressing through your years at Hogwarts, participating in magical classes and activities such as Potions and Transfiguration. Building your skills will come in handy as you solve mysteries and go on adventures.”
Watch the teaser below.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer