Michelle, who turned 54 on Wednesday, took to her Instagram to share that Barack had sent a beautiful bouquet of flowers to her office that morning. In the caption for the post, the former first lady only fondly remembered the adventures that the two had shared together, telling her husband that he was “best friend, biggest fan, and getting notes and flowers from you will never get old.”
Michelle also used the post to thank the many people who had send her cards and social media salutations, noting that they all reminded her of “how lucky and blessed we are.”
See the complete post below.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow