Michelle, who turned 54 on Wednesday, took to her Instagram to share that Barack had sent a beautiful bouquet of flowers to her office that morning. In the caption for the post, the former first lady only fondly remembered the adventures that the two had shared together, telling her husband that he was “best friend, biggest fan, and getting notes and flowers from you will never get old.”
Michelle also used the post to thank the many people who had send her cards and social media salutations, noting that they all reminded her of “how lucky and blessed we are.”
See the complete post below.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This