There’s a unique type of panic reserved for unprepared baseball fans who see foul balls whizzing toward them.
But on Friday, at a Cardinal-Pirates game at Pittsburgh’s PNC Park, one Pirates fan decided that he wasn’t going to let his lack of a glove stop him from making an incredible catch when a foul ball went soaring into the stands. He held up his popcorn tub and watched in awe as the ball sank directly into it, sending popcorn flying everywhere.
Here’s a close-up of the action:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- How Past Lives Combines Memoir and Artistry
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk