- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
The Gang Goes to Russia
There’s been a flurry of news coming out of Sochi as journalists arrive in Russia for the 2014 Winter Olympics — and if only our dearly departed 30 Rock was still in season, there’s no doubt that Tina Fey and company would find a hugely satisfying way to satirize the chaos in Russia.
Since that’s unlikely to ever happen, we did the job for them.