Taylor Swift fans can finally watch her highly anticipated “End Game” music video off her album Reputation.
After releasing her 2017 album in the fall — along with two music videos for “Look What You Made Me Do” and “Ready For It,” performing at a slew of Jingle Ball shows and releasing tickets for her upcoming stadium tour, Taylor Swift could have sat back in early 2018, enjoying the success of her record-breaking album sales numbers. Instead she’s decided to bestow upon her fans another video, this one for “End Game,” which also features Ed Sheeran and the rapper Future. (It’s the only song off Reputation to include other artists, too.)
Following the four songs she advance-released, “End Game” is the most popular of her songs off of Reputation, leading the remainder of the album’s tracks in Spotify play counts. In true Swiftian style, it’s a pretty classic slow-burning, percussion-boosted love song with romance on the mind, with Sheeran and Future making gentlemanly cameos. Watch the new video to go along with it above.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up