As if gifting fans with a Vogue spread featuring her baby daughter, Alexis Olympia Ohanian Jr., wasn’t generous enough for one day, Serena Williams also decided to drop a video of herself dancing to N.E.R.D. and Rihanna’s “Lemon.”
The tennis superstar took to Twitter on Wednesday to share Vogue‘s recording of her twerking to the swaggering hip-hop track on a runway at the Palm Beach International Airport. The clip shows Williams breaking it down both on and off a plane with the help of some enthusiastic air traffic controllers. Not to mention that she also takes the time to demonstrate her unmatched serve for the camera.
Of course, this isn’t the first time Williams has showed off her dancing prowess. She was famously featured in the music video for Beyoncé’s “Sorry,” one of the most popular tracks off of Queen Bey’s glorious Lemonade album.
Watch the “Lemon” video below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Megan McCluskey at email@example.com