Stranger things have happened than a 13-year-old television star and Grammy Award-winning rapper hanging out at a Golden Globes afterparty.
Notorious Stranger Things fanboy Drake hung out with Millie Bobby Brown — also known as Eleven — at Netflix’s Golden Globes party and it made for the ultimate Instagram snapshot. Brown captured the photo of the two of them “blessed to have my security be my +1 at the netflix [sic] party.” The picture got more than 1 million likes in less than a day.
This Globes party wasn’t the first instance the two stars hung out together. In November, Brown visited Drake backstage before his concert in Brisbane, Australia. A photo on Drake’s Instagram shows them paying homage to Eleven’s classic stance with the caption “Hawkins Very Own.”
Brown had a similar picture, but in her photo, Drake looks like he’s meeting his biggest hero.
Stranger Things may not have won the Golden Globe for best Television Series – Drama, but Brown and Drake’s reunion looks like a victory for both of them.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve