Celebrities hit the 75th Golden Globe awards red carpet dressed in black and wearing Time’s Up pins to protest sexual misconduct in Hollywood.
Several actors wore the pins, which Reese Witherspoon had designed by the costume designer and stylist Arianna Phillips, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The Time’s Up pins supports an initiative spearheaded by more than 300 leading Hollywood women that will work to dismantle issues of sexual harassment, pay disparity and discrimination both in the film industry and other fields.
Male actors, who joined women by adding the Time’s Up pins to their lapels, including Ewan McGregor, Armie Hammer, Justin Timberlake and Golden Globes host Seth Meyers. See them all below.
William H. Macy
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time