Celebrities hit the 75th Golden Globe awards red carpet dressed in black and wearing Time’s Up pins to protest sexual misconduct in Hollywood.
Several actors wore the pins, which Reese Witherspoon had designed by the costume designer and stylist Arianna Phillips, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The Time’s Up pins supports an initiative spearheaded by more than 300 leading Hollywood women that will work to dismantle issues of sexual harassment, pay disparity and discrimination both in the film industry and other fields.
Male actors, who joined women by adding the Time’s Up pins to their lapels, including Ewan McGregor, Armie Hammer, Justin Timberlake and Golden Globes host Seth Meyers. See them all below.
William H. Macy
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow