1. The most transformative piece of tech in U.S. classrooms might be the humble blackboard.
By Livia Gershon in JSTOR Daily
2. This removable implant could revolutionize management of type 1 diabetes.
By Tom Fleischman at Cornell University
3. What if a better bitcoin could be created with progressive ideals?
By Jeff Spross in the Week
4. This bill could spell the end of hackable voting machines.
By Timothy B. Lee in Ars Technica
5. In some parts of the world, the greatest danger from climate change may come from humidity, not heat.
By Kevin Krajick at the Earth Institute
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement