Immerse yourself in the wonderment of being a goat on the loose in a medium-density residential zone.
Run around the streets, but look out for cars! They’re not used to seeing goats. Climb up really tall construction scaffolding (or whatever that is)! Use your head to knock buckets toward humans! Do flips! Enjoy realistic neck physics!
I don’t understand what’s going on here, but I don’t want to understand.
Unfortunately, this game might never be yours to play, as it’s Coffee Stain Studios “just playing around a bit with programming stuff,” according to the YouTube video’s description.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World