Immerse yourself in the wonderment of being a goat on the loose in a medium-density residential zone.
Run around the streets, but look out for cars! They’re not used to seeing goats. Climb up really tall construction scaffolding (or whatever that is)! Use your head to knock buckets toward humans! Do flips! Enjoy realistic neck physics!
I don’t understand what’s going on here, but I don’t want to understand.
Unfortunately, this game might never be yours to play, as it’s Coffee Stain Studios “just playing around a bit with programming stuff,” according to the YouTube video’s description.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time