Jennifer Lawrence spent her Christmas Eve spreading holiday cheer to patients at Norton Children’s Hospital, in her hometown of Louisville, Ky.
The hospital posted photos of the movie star posing with hospital patients and staff on Sunday, writing that the visit has “become a tradition for Lawrence each Christmas.”
“Thank you, Jennifer! You sure do bring a smile to us all!” the hospital added.
Lawrence has paid Norton an annual holiday visit for at least the last five years, according to ABC News. Last year, she gave the hospital $2 million to create the Jennifer Lawrence Foundation Cardiac Intensive Care Unit, which, according to a 2016 release from the hospital, offers private rooms for children recuperating from open heart surgery.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer