HEY YOU GUYS!
There could be a sequel to The Goonies, almost thirty years after the original 1980s hit. Yep, Richard Donner, the producer and director of the original, told TMZ he’s making a sequel to the original movie and he wants to bring back the entire cast, who included Corey Feldman, Sean Astin and Josh Brolin.
The original Goonies, directed by Donner and released in 1985, featured a band of preteens who discover an ancient Spanish map that leads them to the treasure of 17th century pirate One-Eyed Willie. The film, from a story by Steven Spielberg, was one of the top 10 box office hits of the year, and enjoyed mixed to favorable reviews.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow