1. There’s no such thing as a gifted child.
By Wendy Berliner in the Guardian
2. Eating at the wrong time can affect your body weight and more.
By the UT Southwestern Medical Center
3. This is why nobody has successfully reinvented email.
By Pete Pachal in Mashable
4. Yes, birth order really matters — and being born first is best.
By Shankar Vedantam at NPR
5. Exercising is contagious — especially if you’re a man.
By the MIT Sloan School of Management
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement