1. No, really this time, a cure for the common cold.
By Päivi Lehtinen at the University of Helsinki
By Jacqueline Howard at CNN
3. Unlocking the secrets of ‘aha moments’ to discover better ways of learning.
By Jeff Grabmeier at the Ohio State University
4. Why Americans are leaving the cities again.
By Derek Thompson in the Atlantic
5. Here’s how to make sure you’ll actually go to the gym.
By Cari Romm in the Cut
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk