Prince William and Kate Middleton are in matching colors and smiling in a new family photo for their holiday card.
Decked out in coordinated blues, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, who are expecting their third child in April, appear with their children, Prince George and Princess Charlotte, in their annual tradition of sharing Christmas wishes. Over the years, the royal family, from Queen Elizabeth II to Prince Harry, have shared holiday greetings through photos.
The photo was shot by Chris Jackson, a royal photographer for Getty Images. Jackson said on Instagram that he shot the family portrait earlier this year. The royal family announced that Princess Charlotte will attend the Willcocks Nursery School in London starting in January.
Last year, the family shared a photo from their trip to Canada as their holiday card.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears