Prince William and Kate Middleton are in matching colors and smiling in a new family photo for their holiday card.
Decked out in coordinated blues, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, who are expecting their third child in April, appear with their children, Prince George and Princess Charlotte, in their annual tradition of sharing Christmas wishes. Over the years, the royal family, from Queen Elizabeth II to Prince Harry, have shared holiday greetings through photos.
The photo was shot by Chris Jackson, a royal photographer for Getty Images. Jackson said on Instagram that he shot the family portrait earlier this year. The royal family announced that Princess Charlotte will attend the Willcocks Nursery School in London starting in January.
Last year, the family shared a photo from their trip to Canada as their holiday card.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time