A former Ohio middle school teacher was indicted on charges of sexual battery and unlawful sexual conduct with a minor who attends the school where she taught.
Jessica Langford, 32, allegedly had oral sex and intercourse with a student at Miamisburg Middle School in May, the Dayton Daily News reports. She was indicted in late November, after asking prosecutors to name her accuser and specify the allegations.
Court documents did not specify the student’s gender or age, but prosecutor Mathias Heck Jr. said in a statement that he is a 14-year-old boy, according to the Daily News.
Langford had been a teacher at Miamisburg since 2008, according to the Daily News. She resigned after her accuser came forward in May.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer