True fashion girls understand the power of carefully thinking about every detail of their outfit. And yes, that goes for headphones, too. Don’t just settle for the boring ones that come with your cell phone. Step your game up with a pair of stylish headphones that will make your best pair of earrings feel a little jealous.
Of course, we couldn’t resist introducing you too some luxurious options that are precious enough to become family heirlooms. But we’ve also got some affordable buds that look fancy, and you won’t break a sweat if you end up losing them.
So no matter what you’re looking for, we’ve got the perfect pair of headphones for you. Just keep scrolling to see the headphones we’re currently obsessing over.
Happy Plugs Earbud Headphones
Plug-in with a shiny pair of headphones that also has a sleek design.
Buy it: $18, urbanoutfitters.com
Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones II
Grab a light-weight, noise-cancelling pair that drowns out sounds even when you’re not listening to music.
Buy it: $350, nordstrom.com
Urbanears Plattan ADV Wireless Headphones
Go wireless with a stylish pair that has a washable headband.
Buy it: $100, urbanoutfitters.com
Seedling Design Your Own Headphones Kit
Get creative and personalize your own set of headphones with this diy kit.
Buy it: $30, nordstrom.com
B&O PLAY H6 leather headphones
Score a luxe design that’s good enough for the runway—like these leather-trim, memory foam headphones.
Buy it: $300, net-a-porter.com
Rebecca Minkoff Mouline Pom Beanie with Headphones
Double up with a cozy beanie that has removable, built-in headphones.
Buy it: $48, nordstrom.com
AMBUSH thedrop@barneys: Headphones Choker
Invest in an 18-karat gold pair of headphones that are prettier than your favorite statement necklace.
Buy it: $925, barneys.com
Beats EP Headphones
Score the most popular headphones in a sleek design that’s finished with lightweight, stainless steel.
Buy it: $100, target.com
Forever 21 Metallic Ear Buds
Forget earrings, and make your ears sparkle with glittery buds.
Buy it: $8, forever21.com
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body