Soon-to-be former White House staffer Omarosa Manigault-Newman might be leaving the Trump administration, but it appears that her presence won’t be missed by Good Morning America host Robin Roberts.
After Omarosa appeared on Good Morning America to speak with Michael Strahan about her upcoming Jan. 20 departure from the White House, telling him that “When I can tell my story — and it is a profound story — I know the world will want to hear.”
Later, Roberts revisited Omarosa’s sentiment and gave viewers some insight into how she really felt about the situation.
“She said she has a story to tell? I’m sure she’ll be selling that story. Bye, Felicia!”
Roberts’ low-key but pointed use of the shady “Bye, Felicia!” colloquialism wasn’t lost on the Internet who gleefully took to the web to share their feelings on the matter.
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now