1. There’s a gender gap in internet usage — and it’s denying women opportunities.
By Bhaskar Chakravorti in Harvard Business Review
2. This is how bankers can help doctors detect Alzheimer’s disease.
By Jason Karlawish in STAT News
3. Terrorist attacks are having a surprising effect: They’re making people more resilient.
By Amelia Thomson-DeVeaux in FiveThirtyEight
4. The world needs a NATO for cyberwar.
By Craig A. Newman at CNN
5. Colleges are the key to fixing America’s broken youth sports model.
By Oliver Luck and Brian Hainline at the Aspen Institute
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now