In what is rapidly becoming a Christmas tradition, James Corden transformed The Late Late Show’s Carpool Karaoke into a roving Christmas caroling party.
This year’s video features stars like Kelly Clarkson, Katy Perry, Usher, Bruno Mars, The Foo Fighters, Miley Cyrus, P!nk, Sam Smith, Fifth Harmony, and Beyoncé’s new best friend, Ed Sheeran all packed into Corden’s car to sing “Santa Claus Is Coming To Town.”
While the video is a treat for his fans, Corden was the one who came out as the big winner of the night. Not only did he get to drive around singing Christmas carols with some of the music world’s biggest stars, but he got what every One Direction fan wants for Christmas—some very special alone time with Harry Styles. Styles—or as Corden calls him, “Harold”— and Corden took a break from crooning for a serious conversation, punctuated with a kiss, no mistletoe required. “I did not expect that for Christmas,” says Corden after the smooch.
Neither did anyone else.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.