While most fans of Beyoncé only dream of living life like Queen Bey, one fan might have some insight into what it’s like to be a beloved celebrity with an intensely loyal following. Meet Brittany Williams, a Detroit resident who bears an uncanny resemblance to Beyoncé.
In an interview with The Daily Mail, Williams revealed that the Beyhive is so zealous that she’s been chased by enthused fans and is often photographed by people who mistake her for the beloved musical artist.
“I get approached all the time; whether it be on planes, at the airport or while attending events,” she said. “I’ve also been chased, had pictures taken of me without my consent and pranks done without me knowing. A group of women once chased me and my friend to our car and began singing ‘Single Ladies,’ beating my friend’s car with the heels of their shoes until we rolled down the window and took a picture with them. Most people are generally friendly though and just want a picture, they often say I look like a younger version of Beyoncé.”
Their visages aren’t the only similarities that Williams and Beyoncé share, however; Williams also noted that she and the Lemonade singer both share Southern roots and that she also sings, dances, and writes too. She closed by pointing out how their personalities are also very similar as they’re both “strong, dominant women, fearless and God-fearing.”
For all the traits that they share, however, Williams still considers herself a fan of Beyoncé.
“We’re simply blessed to have a woman with such grace, humility, loyalty, talent and worth ethic to exist in our time,” she said.
See how Williams looks like Beyoncé for yourself below.
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement