Actress and singer Jana Kramer opened up about her miscarriage in an emotional Instagram post Saturday.
The One Tree Hill and Dancing With the Stars alum posted a tearful photo of herself holding her ultrasound image, accompanied by a heartfelt note. “Today I am 1-3. I debated posting this for the exact reason why it’s a silent struggle,” she wrote. “I don’t want I’m sorry or sympathy. I just don’t want to feel alone.”
Later in the post, Kramer offered herself up as a support system for other women — and men — grieving miscarriages.
“For the women out there who have miscarried in the past and need support and a place to grieve their little one lost or to those in the thick of it like me who are currently grieving and in pain, let us all be there for each other,” she wrote.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022