Actress and singer Jana Kramer opened up about her miscarriage in an emotional Instagram post Saturday.
The One Tree Hill and Dancing With the Stars alum posted a tearful photo of herself holding her ultrasound image, accompanied by a heartfelt note. “Today I am 1-3. I debated posting this for the exact reason why it’s a silent struggle,” she wrote. “I don’t want I’m sorry or sympathy. I just don’t want to feel alone.”
Later in the post, Kramer offered herself up as a support system for other women — and men — grieving miscarriages.
“For the women out there who have miscarried in the past and need support and a place to grieve their little one lost or to those in the thick of it like me who are currently grieving and in pain, let us all be there for each other,” she wrote.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time