John Mayer is “in good spirits” Wednesday after undergoing an emergency procedure to remove his appendix, but at least three shows on his tour have been postponed as he regains his health, his spokeswoman said.
The “Your Body Is a Wonderland” singer was rushed to the hospital Tuesday for an appendectomy and is now recovering, according to his spokeswoman, Anna Loynes. It’s unclear whether he is still in the hospital.
Mayer is currently touring with the band Dead and Company. The performers’ Tuesday, Thursday and Friday shows in Louisiana and Florida have been postponed. Loynes said all tickets for the concerts would be honored and later rescheduled.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State