In case a $3000 Hermès skateboard didn’t satiate your need for a truly luxurious sporting experience, look no further than Dior Homme, which is now offering stylish cyclists the chance to invest in some functional fashion with their latest offering: a logo-adorned BMX bike for the cool sum of $3,200.
According to Business of Fashion, the black and red bike is a limited-edition offering as a part of a collaboration with Parisian bike company Bogarde and is inspired by ’90s streetwear culture — a recurring source of inspiration for Dior Homme artistic director Kris van Assche, who teased the luxe bikes arrival on his Instagram in October.
Do take note, however, that there are only 70 of these bikes made, so if you’re in the market for a bicycle that will set you back $3,200 and emblazoned a la the House of Dior, better act fast.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time