After Robbie revealed that she was more of a beer drinker than a whiskey drinker, Pratt enlisted Kimmel’s longtime sidekick Guillermo to find some brews for their guest. Robbie than wowed the pair by showing off a party trick that allowed her to open the beers without a bottle opener.
The two also chatted about Robbie’s Australian upbringing and her forthcoming movie I, Tonya, in which she plays controversial Olympic figure skater Tonya Harding. And although Robbie said she never actually got on the ice with Harding, it wasn’t because Harding didn’t offer.
“She was so lovely when I met her. She was more worried about me than I was about her,” Robbie explained. “She was like, ‘How are you going with the skating?’ And I was like, ‘Well, I mean it’s really really hard actually.’ She was like, ‘Do you need any tips? Do you want me to help? We can go to the ice skating rink now…do you have your skates with you? And I was like, “Well, they didn’t let me bring them on the plane, so no.'”
Watch the full clip below.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This