1. The gym improves one place you wouldn’t expect: your mouth.
By Sushmita Pathak in Ozy
By Farah Mohammed in JSTOR Daily
By Kieran Yates in How We Get to Next
4. Tattoos may be the future of medicine.
By Alvin Powell in the Harvard Gazette
5. Severe burn patients now have new hope thanks to a cutting-edge procedure.
By Karen Weintraub in Scientific American
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief