When you’re Queen B, you’re going to get a lot of emails. That’s why Beyoncé has come up with a unique strategy to handle her electronic communications and make sure that her contact information stays private—she changes her email address once a week.
The idiosyncratic approach to internet privacy was revealed in an interview with Beyoncé’s recent collaborator, Game of Thrones guest star, and Taylor Swift squad member, Ed Sheeran. The singer was speaking with Entertainment Tonight about working on their duet, “Perfect”, when he spilled the beans on Bey’s email habits. “I have an email address I email [to get in touch with Beyoncé],” Sheeran said, adding that the her email address “actually changes every week.”
The clever e-mail tactic means that only people really and truly in the know will ever have email access to Bey’s contact information. Well, people in the know and perhaps that one prince.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out