In the wake of Tony Barbieri — a comedian who has appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live! under the stage name Jake Byrd — reportedly disrupting an event at an Alabama church where Moore was speaking on Wednesday, Moore took to Twitter to call out Kimmel.
“.@jimmykimmel If you want to mock our Christian values, come down here to Alabama and do it man to man,” Moore tweeted on Thursday.
However, the late night host was quick to deliver a response that made it clear he had no intention of making the trip from Los Angeles to Alabama. “Sounds great Roy,” he wrote. “Let me know when you get some Christian values and I’ll be there!”
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.