After rocking some Princess Leia headphones for a Star Wars-themed “Whisper Challenge” on Tuesday’s episode of The Tonight Show, Daisy Ridley left behind a video message for Jimmy Fallon to play for her co-star John Boyega the following day.
“Oh, peanut! Please show Jimmy your breakout dance move at the wrap party,” she said in the clip.
Boyega appeared to be a bit embarrassed by the request on Wednesday, but quickly got over it and asked The Roots to play some music for him to get down to. He then proceeded to show off a set of Michael Jackson-inspired moves that would rival those of any dancer in the galaxy far, far away.
The Last Jedi is set to hit theaters on December 15.
Watch the full clip below.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror