Set to hit theaters on May 4, 2018, the coming installment in the Marvel Cinematic Universe will pit our band of heroes — including Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Black Widow, Hulk, Spider-Man, Black Panther, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man and the Guardians of the Galaxy — against supervillain Thanos with the fate of the universe at stake.
Leading up to the trailer’s release on Wednesday, Marvel took to Twitter to drop a teaser video as well as a poster for the film that had been accidentally shared on Instagram Live by Tom Holland — who plays your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man — on Tuesday.
Highlights of the two-and-a-half-minute preview include Thanos (Josh Brolin) arriving to wreck havoc, Doctor Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch) and Wong (Benedict Wong) teaming up with Bruce Banner (Mark Ruffalo) and Tony Stark (Robert Downey, Jr.) and a massive, all-out battle involving all of your favorite Marvel superheroes.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time