More than two thirds of all Snapchat users are under 25 and most are women, according to a report from Business Intelligence, the research and analytics branch of Business Insider. The photo messaging app has blown up since it was released in 2011 and famously turned down a $3 billion all-cash acquisition offer from Facebook in 2013.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow