Meghan Markle stepped out of Kensington Palace’s Nottingham Cottage in London wearing a sleek white coat on Monday in her first public appearance after announcing her engagement to Prince Harry. The engagement between the former Suits star and the fifth-in-line to the British throne was announced earlier in the day.
The coat Markle wore is from the Canadian label Line’s fall 2017 selection. The label’s website crashed on Monday as the news broke that Markle had worn one of their garments, but was back up later on Monday.
The Line’s website does not include a price for the coat, but lists a short, exclusive selection of outlets that stock its designs.
Markle also wore a green dress from the Italian label P.A.R.O.S.H., which retails for €490 ($584), and heels from Aquazzura, which sell for $465. Expect all of them to sell out very soon, if they haven’t already.
Of course, Markle also accessorized the coat with her engagement ring, which was designed by Prince Harry and features two diamonds from Princess Diana’s collection. The pair announced they will wed in spring 2018.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org